DRINK IT, COOK IT, OR EAT IT RAW; IT IS THE ULTIMATE FOOD FOR YOUR SKIN AND SOUL
Young or old, everyone wants to look and feel good. People know that vegetables and fruits are a great source of a healthy lifestyle. What if we tell you that you can grow a magical vegetable in your backyard without much hassle but with endless benefits. One of the nutritional dietary solutions to your problems is incorporating Beetroot into your daily food!
BEETROOT- WHY DID WE CALL IT THE MAGICAL VEGETABLE
Beetroot is such a versatile vegetable that it can be incorporated in your daily routine in any way you want; in salads, juices, smoothies, and contributes to wholesome food as well. Beetroot has unlimited benefits, and growing it in your own home saves you from the torment of going out to buy it fresh and spend the money on it.
You may think that growing a whole vegetable plant might be nothing but a hassle, but it is not. It just requires a little extra work in fresh air and knowledge about gardening, and you can have organic, delicious beetroots on your kitchen counter round the year, whenever you want.
Beetroot is now becoming popular as a super-food as it is a vegetable for all. From athletes to pregnant women, everyone has been known to have experienced its magic.
A SNEAK-PEEK INTO THE GARDENING METHOD OF THIS MAGICAL VEGETABLE
Beetroots or beets go by the botanical name, Beta Vulgaris. It is a root vegetable and has synonyms like red beet, garden beet, and table beet.
- Beetroots, or beets as they are referred to, are extremely easy to plant and grow in your garden, they are not overly-fussy, neither do they take much space.
- It is best to grow beautiful beetroots around mid-autumn to mid-winter in temperate climate zone, while in cold areas, the appropriate time is around early or late summer.
- The best way to grow beets is in a container; they adapt well to sunny or even shady areas. In Australia, they are best planted in soil temperatures between 12-24°C to achieve a better germination rate from seeds.
- Each seed needs to be sowed at least 20cm apart and can be harvested easily after 8 to 10 weeks.
- If we properly nurture the plant, the result will not be a deteriorated plant with deformed beetroots, and we do not want that.
- If you planted your beets crowded, they tend to grow short, deformed, or bolted, ruining the whole plant. These are the most common problems occurring with the otherwise hassle-free plant and can be easily alleviated by proper evaluation and planning.
BENEFITS OF BEEROOTS- EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC YOURSELF:
- From being used in soups, turned into juices to pairing with other vegetables in salads, beetroots barrage your life with health and happiness.
- Beets are back with nutrients like fiber, vitamins, and other minerals while having a low caloric value; hence they are great for heart diseases, pregnancy, losing weight, etc.
- Beetroots reduce the risk of diabetes and improve digestion.
- Beets have high levels of nitrates that maintains your Blood Pressure while decreasing the risks of heart attacks and heart failures.
- This magical vegetable can make you look ten times younger while boosting your immunity many folds as it has Vitamin C.
- Beets help fight inflammation and increases the blood flow to your skin.
THE WIDE RANGE OF CHOICE
We strive to provide you the best product possible with guidance. The seeds we sell at Happy Valley Seeds are genuine horticulture grades and viable, provided they get appropriate climatic conditions, the right soil, watering, fertiliser love, and care.
You might just want to look at how a broad range of beetroots seeds and other vegetable seeds we are selling online in Australia. We assure that you will be amazed.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided on this listing is for informational purposes only. Please seek professional advice before commencing any treatment.