GIANT TOMATO Heirloom Mix - Total 90+ Seeds
6 LARGE MULTICOLOR Beefsteak type varieties - 6 Separate packets with sowing instructions
- TOMATO Beefsteak - 15 Seeds: Nice combination of size, taste, and earliness. Still unsurpassed as the top choice for fresh market beefsteak tomatoes. Large, avg. 400g - 450g, mostly blemish-free, globe-shaped red fruit. They have full flavour - among the best - and ripen early for their size—broad disease resistance capability. High resistance to Alternaria stem canker and Fusarium wilt races 1, 2, grey leaf spot, nematodes, tobacco mosaic virus, and Verticillium wilt. AAS winner.
- TOMATO 'Aunt Ruby’s Green' - 15 Seeds: Tomato Aunt Ruby’s Green is really nice beefsteak-type tomatoes with fruits that are 12-14cm in diameter by 10-11cm deep, weigh 450g or more and remain green coloured at maturity. It has sweet juicy flesh, refreshing spicy flavour with a piquant bite. They are excellent for sandwiches and green fried tomatoes.
- TOMATO 'Black Russian’ - 15 Seeds: Unlike most tomato varieties with attractive bright red skins, the Black Russian tomato has a darkish brown skin that darkens with age as they mature. Don’t let this put you off, though, because these tomatoes have somewhat of a pleasant sweet acid taste. Tomato ‘Black Russian’ is a Russian heirloom with a delightful taste with spicy and smoky undertones enhanced when dried. As it matures, the skin develops a brown tone. It has an intense flavour, deliciously tasted when sliced, and fried in olive oil and garlic. This tomato makes an interesting colour variation in raw salads, and also it is perfect for salad & sandwiches. Highly recommended for home gardeners!
- TOMATO Cherokee Purple - 15 Seeds: A classic heirloom beefsteak, originally from Tennessee, USA, has been winning hearts for over a century with its unmatched sweet and balanced flavour. This heirloom Cherokee Purple Tomato variety consistently ranks very high in taste tests. Slice Cherokee Purple tomato for rich, dark colour and unmatched sweet, rich taste on sandwiches or salads. The tomato is a beautiful dusky pink with a deep, rich-red interior. Let the fruit ripen on the vine for the best flavour.
- TOMATO Jubilee Yellow - 15 Seeds: Tomato 'Jubilee' Yellow' is an heirloom variety, first introduced in 1943 as an All-America Selection; Jubilee bears large tomatoes very meaty, thick-walled interiors and acid-free mild flavour weigh on average 200-300g. The globe-shaped, golden-orange fruit is similar to Sunray ripens to a bright yellow. High yielding. Good for cooking and slicing.
- TOMATO White Beauty - 15 Seeds: Tomato White Beauty is a medium-early tall variety. The vegetation period is 75-85 days. Round, slightly flattened and ribbed fruit, weighing 220-350 g. Unusual colour and distinctive flavour. Fruits are meaty beefsteak variety with few seeds and have a lovely, mild flavour. The fruits ripen from green to a cream-white colour which persists throughout the fruit. Add colour to salads and culinary creations, or make a white spaghetti sauce! One of the best white tomatoes that they had ever been grown. Always a great seller at Farmer’s Markets! Excellent choice for home gardens and specialty market growers. An heirloom variety dating back to the 1800s. These all are INDETERMINATE varieties, and as such, this variety requires staking or climbing frame.
A propagation note will be supplied with the seed packet for your convenience.
All orders are dispatched from our shop in Sydney, NSW, Australia.
Order dispatch time guidelines
Order Placement date
|21/09/2021 4:15pm AEST onwards||2-3 business days||
As per Australia Post timelines*
Delays in AusPost network
|18/09/2021 onwards||2-5 business days||
As per Australia Post timelines*
Delays in AusPost network
4-6 business days
As per Australia Post timelines
* Please note that Australia Post is experiencing delays within their delivery network, so the delivery estimate dates are not guaranteed.
We appreciate your patience during the testing time as we are working under the challenging circumstances of Sydney COVID restrictions to prepare and pack your orders as quickly, and safely as possible. You shall receive an email / SMS notification with a tracking number as soon as your order has been dispatched. We are dispatching ALL seed orders via Australia Post tracking letters for certainty & peace of mind during this uncertain time of our lives.
Please see the table below or use the shipping calculators on this website.
|Economy Delivery||Small seed packets||$3.95 or FREE on orders of $40 or above|
|Small seed packets||$6.50 for Australia Post Tracking Letter|
|BULK seeds by weight||$10.00|
|Express Delivery||Seed packets||$12.00|
We'll use the most economical method to deliver your order. Delivery times vary but are generally from 3-7 business days.
During the planting season change mainly around the end of Winter (August) and the beginning of Spring (September), our order processing time can increase to 8 business days. We encourage you to plan early and place your seed order as early as possible to avoid any delays to your planting schedule. We strive to dispatch orders in 1-2 business days during the rest of the period
We ship orders in tracking letters for some of the standard economy delivery, if possible, for peace of mind. The large orders are always dispatched in a tracking letter. We may use Australia Post Registered Post, which requires a signature on delivery, or you may need to present your ID to collect it.
It's the fastest possible delivery service within the Australia Post network.
We will process your order after we have received clear payment in accounts.
Orders to Western Australia and Tasmania may be subject to additional delays due to inspections by Quarantine.
Dispatch and delivery times are estimates only; we cannot guarantee delivery times as these can change for reasons beyond our control.
Postage rates are calculated based on each order. If you have placed multiple orders and have the same recipient and address, we may combine all items in single postage.
The flat International postage rate is $30 (AUD)
If you buy one packet or several packets of seeds, the shipping and handling cost will remain the same for us.
Economy Air Mail letter service has been suspended by the Australia Post until further notice due to COVID related flight restrictions.
We use Australia Post International Standard Post Parcel with a tracking facility for the International seed order delivery. It is expensive compare to Air Mail. Please check the rate yourself on auspost.com.au.
Please note that we will ship international orders at the buyer's risk and provide you with a tracking number. If your order is lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, confiscated, seized, or you don't get it for any reason, then, unfortunately, there will be NO REFUND.
We destroy all returned international seed mail orders as they are a bio-security risk for us.
We DO NOT provide phytosanitary certificates for any of our seed varieties.
Plants will be ready in 10 days to transfer to garden
Very happy with selection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.