GIANT TOMATO Heirloom Mix - Total 90+ Seeds
6 LARGE MULTICOLOR Beefsteak type varieties - 6 Separate packets with sowing instructions
- TOMATO Beefsteak - 15 Seeds: Nice combination of size, taste, and earliness. Still unsurpassed as the top choice for fresh market beefsteak tomatoes. Large, avg. 400g - 450g, mostly blemish-free, globe-shaped red fruit. They have full flavour - among the best - and ripen early for their size—broad disease resistance capability. High resistance to Alternaria stem canker and Fusarium wilt races 1, 2, grey leaf spot, nematodes, tobacco mosaic virus, and Verticillium wilt. AAS winner.
- TOMATO 'Aunt Ruby’s Green' - 15 Seeds: Tomato Aunt Ruby’s Green is really nice beefsteak-type tomatoes with fruits that are 12-14cm in diameter by 10-11cm deep, weigh 450g or more and remain green coloured at maturity. It has sweet juicy flesh, refreshing spicy flavour with a piquant bite. They are excellent for sandwiches and green fried tomatoes.
- TOMATO 'Black Russian’ - 15 Seeds: Unlike most tomato varieties with attractive bright red skins, the Black Russian tomato has a darkish brown skin that darkens with age as they mature. Don’t let this put you off, though, because these tomatoes have somewhat of a pleasant sweet acid taste. Tomato ‘Black Russian’ is a Russian heirloom with a delightful taste with spicy and smoky undertones enhanced when dried. As it matures, the skin develops a brown tone. It has an intense flavour, deliciously tasted when sliced, and fried in olive oil and garlic. This tomato makes an interesting colour variation in raw salads, and also it is perfect for salad & sandwiches. Highly recommended for home gardeners!
- TOMATO Cherokee Purple - 15 Seeds: A classic heirloom beefsteak, originally from Tennessee, USA, has been winning hearts for over a century with its unmatched sweet and balanced flavour. This heirloom Cherokee Purple Tomato variety consistently ranks very high in taste tests. Slice Cherokee Purple tomato for rich, dark colour and unmatched sweet, rich taste on sandwiches or salads. The tomato is a beautiful dusky pink with a deep, rich-red interior. Let the fruit ripen on the vine for the best flavour.
- TOMATO Jubilee Yellow - 15 Seeds: Tomato 'Jubilee' Yellow' is an heirloom variety, first introduced in 1943 as an All-America Selection; Jubilee bears large tomatoes very meaty, thick-walled interiors and acid-free mild flavour weigh on average 200-300g. The globe-shaped, golden-orange fruit is similar to Sunray ripens to a bright yellow. High yielding. Good for cooking and slicing.
- TOMATO White Beauty - 15 Seeds: Tomato White Beauty is a medium-early tall variety. The vegetation period is 75-85 days. Round, slightly flattened and ribbed fruit, weighing 220-350 g. Unusual colour and distinctive flavour. Fruits are meaty beefsteak variety with few seeds and have a lovely, mild flavour. The fruits ripen from green to a cream-white colour which persists throughout the fruit. Add colour to salads and culinary creations, or make a white spaghetti sauce! One of the best white tomatoes that they had ever been grown. Always a great seller at Farmer’s Markets! Excellent choice for home gardens and specialty market growers. An heirloom variety dating back to the 1800s. These all are INDETERMINATE varieties, and as such, this variety requires staking or climbing frame.
A propagation note will be supplied with the seed packet for your convenience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.