Radish Sangria (Microgreen) Seeds
Selection from 100g to 400g
Microgreens Radish Leaf 'Sangria' will bring colour and flavour to your favourite sandwich! These tasty purple shoots are topped with bright green leaves, making this a lovely salad garnish. These delicious Radish shoots have a peppery, hot bite.
Microgreens are eaten as young seedlings prior to the first true leaves forming when they are full of an intense range of flavours. It is a quick and easy crop that can be grown all year round indoors or in a warm greenhouse.
How to sprout Radish Seeds
- Soak seeds for 1-2 hours in warm water. Drain off the water, rinse and empty the seeds into sprouter if you have one or any tray/container.
- Set anywhere in low light and at room temperature (22°C is optimal).
- Rinse and drain every 12 hours for 2-5 days, depending on the required sprout size.
- When you rinse, try not to disturb the seeds/sprouts. They need to stay where they are – to form an unmovable mass.
- When ready, transfer your sprout crop to a plastic bag or the sealed container of your choice and refrigerator.
- The sprouts are best fresh but will store for up to 5 days if dry.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.