Oatgrass Sprouting Seeds - Selection from 100g to 2kg
Oats Hulless are tender and very quick to sprout. These are a wonderfully tender grain with a mild sweetness.
How to sprout Oat Seeds
- Soak 1/4 cup of grain in cool water for 6-12 hours.
- Drain off soak water. Do not ever soak again.
- Rinse and Drain with cool water every 8-12 hours until your seeds have the tiniest root showing.
- Plant on a thoroughly moistened medium.
- Cover your crop with another tray or plate, to keep light out and moisture in.
- Keep your medium moist by watering lightly as needed. Don't drench!
- When your grass is 1-2 inches tall, remove cover and move your crop to a well lit location.
- Harvest when your Grass is 4-12 inches tall by cutting just above the medium, with a scissors or sharp knife.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.