Sunflower Black Sprouting Organic Seeds - Selection from 100g to 2kg
Growing Black Sunflower microgreens seeds and organic sprouts is one of the simplest and most popular ways to introduce antioxidant-rich greens and nutrients to your VEGAN - PALEO - RAW DIET. Whether in microgreens growing trays or a sprouting jar, sunflower sprouts were made for health!
Organic sunflower seeds are high in fiber, protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B complex, C, potassium, magnesium and also these organic sunflower seeds offer the trace elements zinc, manganese, copper and chromium. We are selling Black Sunflower seeds which are great for sprouting.
Organic Sunflower seed greens have a hearty, slightly salty taste that pack an awesome crunch. Organic Sunflower seeds greens are rich in chlorophyll, enzymes, vitamins, proteins, and the most important "nutrient", the life force.
Sunflower sprouts seeds are a healthy, delicious, yet filling way to add a dash of crunch and spice to any meal - BREAKFAST - LUNCH - DINNER. Keep your microgreen trays, microgreen kit, mixed seeds, and sprouting jars in the kitchen for easy access to full flavor and freshness any time of day!
Black sunflower seeds can just as easily and quickly be sprouted and also lend well to complement any sandwich, veggie burger, soup, or hummus.
Take some of your extra sunflower seeds and toss them out in the garden or flower bed to grow classic golden-yellow sunflowers that'll dazzle all season long!
How to sprout Sunflower Seeds
- Place sunflower sprouting seeds in a quart jar. Fill with water, cover with a sprouting screen or mesh sprouting lid. Soak overnight.
- Drain all water off the seeds.
- Invert the jar over a bowl at an angle so that the seeds will drain while still allowing air to circulate.
- After 12 hours of draining, rinse and drain again.
- Repeat rinsing and draining twice daily.
- Tiny sprouts should begin to form in 12-18 hours.
- Sprouting is complete when you just see the sprout tail emerging.
- Drain the sprouts well.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.