AUTUMN & WINTER COOL SEASON - VEGETABLE & HERB GARDEN PACK
TOTAL 5000+ Heirloom Seeds - Kick start your COOL SEASON Veggie Garden!
This value pack of Heirloom vegetable seeds most suitable for the cooler time of the year, i.e AUTUMN and WINTER. The backyard gardener receives continual harvest throughout the winter and spring months.
This category of plants does best when the weather is cool and most will even take a light frost. A few, like Brussels sprouts and Kale, even thrive in frosty conditions and taste better afterwards.
You will receive each variety in a separate pack along with propagation notes.
2. Beetroot Early Wonder - 50 Seeds
3. Bok Choy (Pak Choi) Cantong White - 100 Seeds
4. Broccoli Di Cicco Green - 100 Seeds
5. Broccoli Purple Sprouting - 100 Seeds
6. Broad Bean Aquadulce - 15 Seeds
7. Broad Bean Coles Dwarf - 15 Seeds
8. Brussels Sprouts Long Island Improved - 100 Seeds
9. Bunching Onion Evergreen (Shallots)- 100 Seeds
10. Spring Onion White Lisbon (Shallots) - 100 Seeds
11. Cabbage Savoy Green - 100 Seeds
12. Cabbage Red Acre - 100 Seeds
13. Carrot All Seasons - 100 Seeds
14. Cabbage Golden Acre - 100 Seeds
15. Celery Tall Utah - 150 Seeds
16. Collards Champion - 50 Seeds
17. Cauliflower Snowball - 50 Seeds
18. Endive Salad King - 150 Seeds
19. Kale Dwarf Blue Curled - 100 Seeds
20. Kale Red Russian - 100 Seeds
21. Kale Black Toscana - 100 Seeds
22. Lettuce Oakleaf Green - 100 Seeds
23. Lettuce Green Salad Bowl - 100 Seeds
24. Lettuce Heirloom Mixed - 400+ Seeds
25. Leek Bulgarian Giant -100 Seeds
26. Kohl Rabi Purple - 100 Seeds
27. Onion Red Burgandy - 100 Seeds
28. Onion Gladalan Brown - 100 Seeds
29. Parsnip Hollow Crown - 100+ Seeds
30. Pak Choi - Green - 100 Seeds
31. Pea Snowpea Oregon Sugar Pod - 15 Seeds
32. Snow Pea Mammoth Melting - 25 Seeds
33. Radish French Breakfast - 50 Seeds
34. Radish Easter Egg Mix - 50 Seeds
35. Rocket - 200+ Seeds
36. Silverbeet Forkhood Giant - 50 Seeds
37. Silverbeet Rainbow Mix - 50 Seeds
38. Spinach Bloomsdale - 50 Seeds
39. Spinach Black Magic - 50 Seeds
40. Spinach - Baby - 25 Seeds
41. Swede - 50 Seeds
42. Tatsoi - Green Leaf - 100 Seeds
43. Turnip Purple Top White Globe - 50 Seeds
44. Corriander - 100 Seeds
45. Chives - 100 Seeds
46. Dill - 100 Seeds
47. Oregano - 100 Seeds
48. Parsley Plain - 100 Seeds
49. Parsley Triple Curl - 100 Seeds
50. Sorrel - 100 Seeds
All orders are dispatched from our shop in Sydney, NSW, Australia.
Order dispatch time guidelines
Order Placement date
|21/09/2021 4:15pm AEST onwards||2-3 business days||
As per Australia Post timelines*
Delays in AusPost network
|18/09/2021 onwards||2-5 business days||
As per Australia Post timelines*
Delays in AusPost network
4-6 business days
As per Australia Post timelines
* Please note that Australia Post is experiencing delays within their delivery network, so the delivery estimate dates are not guaranteed.
We appreciate your patience during the testing time as we are working under the challenging circumstances of Sydney COVID restrictions to prepare and pack your orders as quickly, and safely as possible. You shall receive an email / SMS notification with a tracking number as soon as your order has been dispatched. We are dispatching ALL seed orders via Australia Post tracking letters for certainty & peace of mind during this uncertain time of our lives.
Please see the table below or use the shipping calculators on this website.
|Economy Delivery||Small seed packets||$3.95 or FREE on orders of $40 or above|
|Small seed packets||$6.50 for Australia Post Tracking Letter|
|BULK seeds by weight||$10.00|
|Express Delivery||Seed packets||$12.00|
We'll use the most economical method to deliver your order. Delivery times vary but are generally from 3-7 business days.
During the planting season change mainly around the end of Winter (August) and the beginning of Spring (September), our order processing time can increase to 8 business days. We encourage you to plan early and place your seed order as early as possible to avoid any delays to your planting schedule. We strive to dispatch orders in 1-2 business days during the rest of the period
We ship orders in tracking letters for some of the standard economy delivery, if possible, for peace of mind. The large orders are always dispatched in a tracking letter. We may use Australia Post Registered Post, which requires a signature on delivery, or you may need to present your ID to collect it.
It's the fastest possible delivery service within the Australia Post network.
We will process your order after we have received clear payment in accounts.
Orders to Western Australia and Tasmania may be subject to additional delays due to inspections by Quarantine.
Dispatch and delivery times are estimates only; we cannot guarantee delivery times as these can change for reasons beyond our control.
Postage rates are calculated based on each order. If you have placed multiple orders and have the same recipient and address, we may combine all items in single postage.
The flat International postage rate is $30 (AUD)
If you buy one packet or several packets of seeds, the shipping and handling cost will remain the same for us.
Economy Air Mail letter service has been suspended by the Australia Post until further notice due to COVID related flight restrictions.
We use Australia Post International Standard Post Parcel with a tracking facility for the International seed order delivery. It is expensive compare to Air Mail. Please check the rate yourself on auspost.com.au.
Please note that we will ship international orders at the buyer's risk and provide you with a tracking number. If your order is lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, confiscated, seized, or you don't get it for any reason, then, unfortunately, there will be NO REFUND.
We destroy all returned international seed mail orders as they are a bio-security risk for us.
We DO NOT provide phytosanitary certificates for any of our seed varieties.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.