Seeds of LoveThe "Seeds of Love" contest invites all our home gardeners to share photos of their gardens infused with a Valentine's Day twist. Participants are encouraged to incorporate elements of love, romance, or Valentine's Day-themed decorations into their garden spaces.
The entries will be judged based on creativity, adherence to the theme, storytelling quality, and overall impact.
Please send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline and mention “Seeds of Love” in the subject line.
1. A gift basket of high quality seeds with some pots and gardening tools with a commercial value of $200
2. Store Gift card for the value of $100
Contest Announcement: 12th February 2024
Submission Deadline: 18th February 2024, 11:59 pm AEDT
Judging Period: 1 week after the closing date
Winner Announcement: 26th February 2024
The "Seeds of Love" social media contest aims to cultivate a sense of connection and creativity among our audience while promoting our brand's association with nature and love. By encouraging participants to share their love stories or garden photos with a Valentine's Day twist, we hope to foster community engagement and showcase the diverse ways gardening can inspire and enrich our lives.
Terms and Conditions
• Happy Valley Seeds will retain ownership of the photos submitted for the Seeds of Love campaign
• The contest participants must submit photos they have personally taken. Using images sourced from the internet would lead to disqualification from the contest. This rule is in place to ensure fairness and originality in the submissions and prevent copyright infringement issues.
• Happy Valley Seeds is sponsoring the campaign and the prizes for the campaign. This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or affiliated with Facebook and Instagram in any way.
• Anybody living in Australia, whether an existing customer or a new customer, can participate in the contest. There is no purchase requirement to enter this competition.
• The address you provide with your competition entry may be used to send any prizes, so please ensure this is correct.
• We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant (at our sole discretion) if we have grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
• If any entrant is disqualified from the competition, we may decide whether a replacement entry should be selected at our sole discretion. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and subject to these Rules.
• Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
• Prize winners will be chosen based on creativity, adherence to the theme, storytelling quality, and overall impact, unless specified otherwise in the competition notice, from all qualifying entries within a week of the closing date specified in the competition notice. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. There shall be no right of appeal.
• No refund or exchange will be provided on the seeds and the garden tools provided as a part of the prize.
• Prizes are non-transferable, and there is no cash alternative. We reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.