Red Clover Sprouting Seeds
Selection from 200g to 2kg
Our Red Clover (trifolium pratense) seeds are one of the healthiest foods you can grow yourself and take less than 2 minutes a day to maintain. Red clover is becoming a very popular salad and sandwich sprout, very similar to alfalfa sprouts with a mild flavour, mild crunch, big time nutrition with a hint of sweetness. Their roots are white and grow long and slender. The stems and leaves are edible.
There’s no feeling like growing your own food and then getting to sit down and eat it. Therefore we get such a rush when we walk into our kitchens to check on our sprouting jars and see those very first signs of growth.
Here are 10 unique ways to incorporate sprouts into your cooking:
Sandwiches, Salads, Wraps and Rolls, Stir-Fires + Sautes, Toasts, Soups, Smoothies, Dips + Spreads, Baking, Veggie Burgers
Sprouts are a powerhouse food, and they nourish us with a myriad of vitamins and nutrients. What better way to ensure their strength than by growing them in your very own kitchen?
How to grow Red Clover Sprouting Seeds
- Soak 2 Tbs. of seed in cool water for 8-12 hours.
- Drain off the soak water. Do not ever soak again.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Drain Thoroughly.
- Rinse and Drain with cool water every 8-12 hours.
- On day 3, move your Sprouter to a well-lit location. Use direct sun only if you're growing in a tray.
- Continue to Rinse and Drain every 8-12 hours.
- Harvest on Day 6, when the leaves are open and most of them are green.
- De-Hull your crop if you like before Refrigerating.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.