Return & Refund Policy
At Happy Valley Seeds, we strive to ensure your satisfaction with every purchase. If you're ever unsatisfied for any reason, please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know - we'd be more than happy to provide an exchange or refund according to these conditions:
- To be eligible for a return, your item must remain unused and in the same condition at which you received it. Additionally, it should retain its original packaging.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept exchanges or refunds on perishable items unless they are damaged.
- For optimal satisfaction, you can return or exchange your purchase within 30 days of receiving it.
- If you need to cancel an order you haven't picked up within 2 weeks after first delivery attempt, we'll need to charge a 20% restocking fee based on the seed value. Once we receive your mail order back, we will process the refund, minus the 20% restocking fees. Unfortunately, we won't be able to refund the postage, though.
- If the buyer wants to change his/her mind, then the cost of returning the order will be covered by the buyer.
- At Happy Valley Seeds, we are more than happy to cover the cost of return shipping for any damaged goods.
- For a return authorisation number and address information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to provide you with the necessary details.
- It is important to remember that our returns policy does not diminish your rights as protected by Australian Consumer Law.