Wheatgrass Seeds - Selection from 400g to 2kg
THE Nectar of the Gods! The ultimate blood purifier, Wheat Grass Juice is the closest thing there is to blood itself!
Wheatgrass is packed with essential vitamins and nutrients that keep your mind and body healthy and vibrant. Taking a "shot" of juiced wheatgrass as part of your morning breakfast routine is considered a healthy way to start the day, but it can get very expensive. If you want to make wheatgrass a regular part of your diet, try growing it yourself at home instead of buying it already juiced.
How to grow Wheatgrass Seeds
- Soak 1/4 cup of wheatgrass in cool water for 6-12 hours.
- Drain off soak water. Do not ever soak again.
- Rinse and Drain with cool water every 8-12 hours until your seeds have the tiniest root showing.
- Plant on a thoroughly moistened medium.
- Cover your crop with another tray or plate, to keep light out and moisture in.
- Keep your medium moist by watering lightly as needed. Don't drench!
- When your grass is 4-6 cm tall, remove cover and move your crop to a well-lit location.
- Harvest when your Grass is 10-30cm tall by cutting just above the medium, with a scissors or sharp knife.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.